Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question for AG21 Owners...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have a question about the AGOT #21 (honey-blonde with hazel eyes) Is her hair long enough to go back in a high ponytail, or even pigtails? Does anyone have pictures of her in one of their albums? And is her hair REALLY curly, or just slightly curly? I appreciate any help! Thank you so much for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Her hair is curly on the ends...

    BettieHairBack

    I can get it into pigtails and a high ponytail.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She actually arrives with her hair in pigtails.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGT 21 is the BEST! I recently got one from ebay...well a very kind board member actually got her for me, and I love her! [img]smile.gif[/img] She's my mini me, and her name is Maura. I haven't taken her hair out of the cute little ponytails, yet, but they are very curly.

    Here's Maura's introduction album

    Enjoy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 05, 2005 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Rory_AG_girl ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all sooooo much--------you are the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I really appreciate the pictures too--I was hoping someone had some.

    Now I know that I want a new doll!!! My daughter and I are already trying to figure out a name for her---LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •